As a business we are committed to safeguarding your privacy whilst visiting our website, the policy below sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Data on your visit and your use of our website
- Data about any transactions carried out between you and us whilst using the site
- Data that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, subscribing to our website and / or email notifications.
- Your billing and delivery postal address, phone (including mobile phone) and email details
We may use the personal data collected for any of the following activities
Whilst visiting our website we may collect information about your computer and your visit/s, such as:
- To maintain your account
- To improve our products and services
- To send periodic promotional emails regarding special offers new products and other information that we feel may be of interest.
- To process your payment card details for website purchases and in certain instances disclose your personal data to third party credit agencies.
- Information regarding visits to our website
This information may be used in the administration of the website and/or to improve the websites usability.
- Your IP Address
- Geographical Location
- Browser Type
- Referral Source
- Length of visit
- Number of page view
- To the extent we are required by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or possible legal proceeding
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
What are cookies?
If you have any concerns over cookies you can quite easily disable these in your web browser by using the help feature provided by your web browser, which should provide you with information on how to do this.
- Cookies are text files which are typically stored on your computer by your web browser.
- The purpose of a cookie is to store settings and information for webpages that you have accessed
- They are not computer programmes and canít read any other information saved on your hard drive
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personnel data we hold about you
- You can unsubscribe from our e mails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page
- We will not sell or distribute your personnel data to a third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.